- Part I introduces i-Ready and focuses on administering the Diagnostic to students and accessing and interpreting results.
- Part II reviews the Diagnostic and introduces the online Instruction, with guidance on managing student lessons.
By the end of the sessions, participants will be able to:
- Explain i-Ready to others
- Give students the i-Ready assessment
- Access and analyze student results
- Monitor student progress and adjust the instruction/practice accordingly
Can’t attend a live webinar? Click here to view a recorded webinar.
i-Ready® Diagnostic & Instruction
If you are an i‑Ready Diagnostic & Instruction user and would like to learn more about analyzing students’ reports or have questions about the reports, sign up for a free, live webinar. Teachers and administrators will understand how to analyze i‑Ready results and use i‑Ready reports to make instructional decisions.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
“Data-Driven Instruction” Training Webinar
- Enhance their understanding and use of i-Ready
- Take a deeper dive into the reports
- Monitor student progress and adjust the instruction accordingly
- Use reports to differentiate instruction
- Make instructional decisions using i-Ready reports
What do I need for the webinar?All you will need is an internet-connected computer and a phone. We use a tool called Go To Webinar that allows you to see the trainer’s computer from your own screen.
Do I need to register for the webinar?Yes. Please register for the webinar by clicking on the date and time above that you would like to attend. You will be re-directed to Go To Webinar’s short registration form. Once you fill it out and hit submit, you’ll receive a confirmation email, which includes an option to add the webinar to your Microsoft Outlook calendar, and the Go To Webinar link that you can use to sign in on the day of the webinar.
Who do I contact for help?Contact Kate Cieri at 978-495-6679 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on training solutions to fit your needs. We look forward to hearing from you!